Introduction to Investing Class
January 26 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
FREE INVESTMENT CLASSES:
TVA Community Credit Union in cooperation with the Mutual Investment Club of Florence (MICF) and the Alabama/Emerald Coast Chapter of Better Investing are offering several opportunities to GET SMART on your finances and investments. All of the classes and seminars are FREE requiring only that you register for them.
All will be offered at the TVA Community Credit Union located on Wilson Dam Road. All classes are taught by
volunteers with many years of experience in this area.
To register for any or all of these classes or seminars, contact John Ingwersen at firstname.lastname@example.org. All classes and seminars are free and open to the general public.
CLASSES OFFERED INCLUDE:
• Introduction to Investing – January 26, 2019 -10:00 am to 11:30 am
• Understanding the Annual Report & the Annual Report Analyzer – February 23, 2019 – 10:00 am to 11:30 am
• Understanding and Evaluating Mutual Funds for Investment – March 9, 2019 – 10:00 am to 11:30 am
SEMINARS OFFERED INCLUDE:
• Alabama Securities Commission (ASC) – Making Safe and Informed Investment and Financial Decisions
February 26, 2019 – 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
• Seminar 2 – May 28, 2019 – 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Speaker TBA
• Seminar 3 on October 22, 2019 – 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Speaker TBA