Hidden Holiday Costs and How To Avoid ThemDecember 19, 2018
Making The Holidays CountJanuary 2, 2019
With the new year just around the corner, it’s time to think of resolutions! While you’re trying to hit the gym more and finally start that big project, don’t forget that keeping your budget in shape is just as important. Here are some ideas for new year resolutions that can help you end 2019 in better financial health.
- Increase your savings. Even if it’s only by 5%, every little bit adds up.
- Cut out one impulse purchase a week.
- Trim your electricity bills by making sure your appliances are all running efficiently and conserving as much energy as possible.
- Increase your marketability by learning new skills or broadening your knowledge in your chosen field.
- Pay down your debt by making it a priority.
- Spend less on groceries. Do whatever it takes to make it happen: coupon more, cash in on rebates, and shop the sales.